一人出签一人拒签,求助~

新手上路

帖子
2019-9-26 21:48 |只看该作者

亲爱的小丸子,首先感谢你辛勤的付出,为我们带来这么好的网站。
我和女朋友打算20年1月去澳洲玩10天,于是我们19年9月开始着手600签证事项。
我是在读博士生,提供了一份4W余额的流水,一个行车本,未提供存款证明,另外有英签和申根签,还有19年7、8月VISA卡在欧洲的消费记录。9天下签。
我下签后,接下来递交女朋友的材料。女朋友农村户口,在读硕士生,有曾用名(实际上是出生时派出所登记错了,很快就改对了。IMMI要求提交改名凭证我们只是提交了户口本个人页,并附上原因告知户口页已经能够证明改名,请签证官理解),提交银行流水一份,在两三天内分多次打入五万块钱(现在意识到这份流水基本都是消费记录,没有稳定收入,而另一张卡有每月500的研究生国家补助,不知下次递签用这张卡是不是更好?),未提供存款证明,另外有韩签,越南签和柬埔寨签。8天拒签。
请问小丸子,我女朋友除了流水没有稳定收入,没有提交存款证明,曾用名证明有轻微嫌疑以外,其它还有什么需要注意的呢?比如说,她作为在校研究生,是否要提供父母的收入证明等材料呢?等等。

也欢迎各位朋友支招,谢谢大家啦!

附拒签信关键内容:
The applicant did not satisfy the provisions of the Migration Regulations 1994.
The attached decision record provides detailed information about this decision as it applies to this applicant.

Information and evidence considered

I am a delegated decision maker under section 65 of the Migration Act 1958. In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
●relevant legislation contained in the Migration Act and Migration Regulations 1994
●information contained in the Department's Procedures Advice Manual 3
●documents and information provided by the applicant(s)
●relevant information held on Departmental files.

Decision
I am a delegated decision maker under section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered relevant legislation contained in the Act and the Migration Regulations 1994 and information contained in the department’s policy guidelines Procedures Advice Manual 3.

Under the migration law, a visa cannot be granted unless the applicant meets the relevant legal requirements that are specified in the Act and the Regulations. Your application has been considered against the criteria for a subclass 600 visa in the Visitor visa class.

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a subclass 600 visa in the Visitor visa class. Therefore, I refuse your application for a Visitor visa.

Reasons for decision
You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994

In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa application form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that you have not demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments in China that would be sufficient incentive for you to return to China.

In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994.

超级版主

帖子
2019-9-27 17:40 |只看该作者

在读学生,提供在读证明,无收入来源,资金也不充分,本来就合适也需要提供父母名下的资金证明来支持哈。

可以提交你的准签信,说明你们关系,并说明一起出行。

新手上路

帖子
2019-10-2 12:47 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

回复晚了。非常感谢!开始准备第二次递签,期待成功。

超级版主

帖子
2019-10-4 15:06 |只看该作者

祝二签顺利签出!

新手上路

帖子
2019-10-8 16:28 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

现在处于要submit的阶段,这次添加了女朋友的5万存款证明,女朋友父母的房产证,行车本,银行流水,理财记录,以及一份致签证官的信。我在网上看到说被拒之后再递签容易再拒,建议两个月之后再递签,这是真的嘛?我有点踌躇,还请指点一二!感谢!

超级版主

帖子
2019-10-12 16:33 |只看该作者

再申请,主要要看新增加材料是否可以打消签证官疑虑。如果两个月之后材料更有说服力,当然更好。还是要看材料哈~