急急急!求大神帮忙,600类拒签问题

初级会员

帖子
2019-9-6 10:49 |只看该作者

600签证被拒 描述如下:DecisionI am a delegated decision maker under section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). Inreaching my decision, I have considered relevant legislation contained in the Act and theMigration Regulations 1994 and information contained in the department’s policy guidelinesProcedures Advice Manual 3.Under the migration law, a visa cannot be granted unless the applicant meets the relevantlegal requirements that are specified in the Act and the Regulations. Your application hasbeen considered against the criteria for a subclass 600 visa in the Visitor visa class.- 2 -Australian Consulate-General, ShanghaiCONTACT VIA: www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/cor ... ion-enquiryWEBSITE: www.homeaffairs.gov.au, www.china.embassy.gov.auAs you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you donot meet the criteria for the grant of a subclass 600 visa in the Visitor visa class. Therefore, Irefuse your application for a Visitor visa.Reasons for decisionYou did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which thevisa is granted, having regard to:(a) whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to which the lastsubstantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and(b) whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the Subclass 600visa would be subject; and(c) any other relevant matter.Under policy when considering “any other relevant matter”, decision makers may takeinto account a wide range of considerations to determine whether an applicant genuinelyintends a temporary stay in Australia. This may include, but is not limited to, the applicant’semployment, economic and family circumstances, their credibility, the claimed purpose andperiod of stay, and the applicant’s previous travel history.In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visaapplication form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that you havenot demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments inChina that would be sufficient incentive for you to return to China.More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China, you have not provided sufficientevidence with your application of a regular salary payment that supports your income andemployment claims. This leads me to have doubts as to your ongoing employment andoverall economic circumstances in China. As such, I do not consider that you have strongemployment or economic incentives to return China at the end of your proposed stay inAustralia.In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to staytemporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do notsatisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994.

可以申诉吗 或者有其他解决办法吗
1.png

初级会员

帖子
2019-9-6 10:50 |只看该作者

原因是因为提供的证明不够么

超级版主

帖子
2019-9-7 16:20 |只看该作者

看倒数第二段,对工作情况有疑虑,没有固定工资,进而对你的资金状况也有疑虑。

初级会员

帖子