申请澳洲签证被拒签

初级会员

帖子
2018-3-5 16:28 |显示全部帖子

第一次申请澳洲签证,28号官网提交,今天下午收到拒签信,拒签理由如下:Under policy when considering “any other relevant matter”, decision makers may takeinto account a wide range of considerations to determine whether an applicant genuinelyintends a temporary stay in Australia. This may include, but is not limited to, the applicant’semployment, economic and family circumstances, their credibility, the claimed purpose andperiod of stay, and the applicant’s previous travel history.In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visaapplication form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that you havenot demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments inChina that would be sufficient incentive for you to return to China.More specifically, I have considered your economic circumstances and note that you haveprovided some evidence of your financial standing, however the assets cannot be consideredsignificant in the context of overall economic conditions and cost of living in China. As such, Ido not consider that you have strong economic incentives to return China at the end of yourproposed stay in Australia我已经退休,退休工资3200,每个月有房租收入,第一次申请提交了自己制作的行程单和酒店预定单,还有给签证官的信,提交资料如下:护照(有日本五年签证)
                 照片
                 户口本+身份证
                   房产证+车证
                租房合同+退休证+退休工资流水
今天收到拒签信,很失落,想让大家看看还有没有二千的可能

超级版主

帖子
2018-3-6 15:58 |显示全部帖子

工资偏低。
如果二签,建议提供老公的工作证明,工资流水,纳税和社保这些材料。